29/04/2021 - 2:00 pm > 3:00 pm
Location: 91 Manning Road, Malvern East
Don’t miss our third Open Day from 2:00 PM on Thursday 29th April and see how St Mary’s Primary School could be the perfect school for your family.
At St Mary’s, we believe that learning is a meaningful lifelong process and that children need to be active participants in their own learning in order to gain the necessary life skills for their future.
The school is enriched by a committed parent body and partnerships are encouraged between teachers, students, families and the wider community to challenge our students and enhance their learning.
At St Mary’s curriculum planning, delivery, assessment and reporting are guided by our belief that children learn best when:
- They are known by name and treated as unique and worthy of love and understanding.
- Respect and trust are valued.
- There is a sense of community among students, staff and families.
- Learning is safe and secure where risk-taking is encouraged and supported.
- Self-esteem and self-confidence are nurtured.
Wellbeing forms an essential part of St Mary’s values and mission. Student wellbeing is about the community feeling connected, experiencing positive attitudes and having good relationships.
- Dedicated resources and facilities
- Range of sporting opportunities with a focus on effort and improvement
- Comprehensive Bullying Prevention Policy
- Personalised learning programs for additional support and extension
Join our Open Day to start this exciting journey for your child. We look forward to welcoming you to our wonderful school.
Click here to register your attendance and assist with our Open Day planning.