Parent Access Module (PAM)
Through the platform of SIMON, our families have access to a Parent Access Module (PAM), which covers a range of modules, to further support and enhance communication between parents and School.
PAM is currently being used for;
- Daily Messages – provided from the School, relevant to all levels
- Knowledge Banks – a collection of helpful PDF documents
- Parent Notified Absences – parents are able to log child/children as absent
- Parent Teacher Interviews – parents are able to book a time during annual Parent Teacher Interviews
- School Activities & Excursions – parents are notified of upcoming excursions and provide approval for their child / children’s attendance
- School Links – a variety of school related links to relevant websites
- Sick Passes – parents are notified when child/children visits Sick Bay during the school day
- Student Assessments – access to twice yearly formal reports
The link below will allow parents to have direct access to their password protected, St Mary’s PAM account.
*Please contact the School Office if you would like assistance to reset your password.
Konnective is used by teachers, to share with parents, the learning that is taking place in the classroom across all curriculum areas. These regular posts support conversations at home and enable parents to like and/or comment on what has been shared.
Konnective is also used to share the link to our weekly iNewsletter and for general school reminders.
Please click on the link below to access Konnective. Login required.
Learning Journals – SeeSaw
All students have an online Learning Journal, which is a compilation of work, showcasing academic growth and achievement, as well as future learning opportunities. Learning Journals are shared through the platform of SeeSaw. Regular posting occurs throughout each Term and parents are encouraged to check their child’s Learning Journal regularly and comment appropriately on work tasks.
SeeSaw requires an invitation from your child’s teacher in order to subscribe. Please contact your child/children’s classroom teacher if you require assistance.