2023 School Fees
St Mary’s School, in conjunction with the School Advisory Board and MACS Business Manager, are always conscious of ensuring that Catholic Education is affordable for all families and any fee increases are minimal. The MACS Business Manager and the School Advisory Council have ratified the following School Fees for the 2023 school year:
The breakdown of school fees for 2023 are as follows:
- Family Fee – $3,005.00
- Capital Fee – $600.00
- Student Levy–
- Foundation to Year 2 – $990.00
- Year 3 & Year 4 – $1,235.00
- Year 5 & Year 6 – $1,270.00
- Maintenance Levy per family – $65.00
- The Maintenance Levy has been introduced for the specific purpose of employing a garden and grounds person on a fortnightly basis in 2023.
- Camp Fee (Years 3 -6) will be invoiced separately with payment due before departure for Camp.
Payment can be made in full no later than 31st March or calculated for equal monthly, fortnightly, termly, or semester payments, spread over ten months commencing March, 2023 as nominated on the Method Of Payment Form. If you require any further information about 2023 School Fees, please do not hesitate to contact the School Office.
Please note: St Mary’s School does not issue a book or stationery list. Parent/carers will need to provide an art smock, uniforms and book bags.